FACTS ABOUT WILD CAUGHT FISH FROM NORWAY
- Fresher than fresh! Norwegian sea frozen fish is frozen within 2-4 hours after catching!
- Sustainable catch
- Low carbon footprint
- Environmentally friendly catch methods; line and seina
- Free from antibiotics
- High natural nutritional values
- Wild caught
- Clean arctic ocean
- High food safety
- Deepwater fish
- Seafood from Norway, a highly respected brand
Nordic Seaco has a global sourcing policy based on responsible ocean stewardship
We base our global sourcing policy on the following principles:
- to source only from fisheries that are administrated in conformance with FAO Code of Conducts for responsible fisheries and have proper fishery management systems.
- to support independent and credible standards that are set to audit and approve fisheries that are well managed and will werever possible promote these fisheries to its customers.
- committ not to source fish from stocks that are endangered.
- to help and support customers to make the right choice to source sustainable seafood.
- Committ to supply sustainable seafood to the consumer’s plate.